Efforts for Prevention of COVID-19 in Gorakhpur
A Control Room for monitoring of COVID -19 has been already been set up in the E-District Centre, Collectorate, by Sh. K. Vijyendra Pandian, District Magistrate in the district. Officers and Staff have been deputed to regulate the issues (necessary items like Grocery, fruits and vegetables, Drugs & Medicines, Passes) related to public during lockdown.
Control Room Phone Number – 0551-2201796, 2202205, 2204196
Mobile Number – 9554416252, 9532797104, 9532041882, 9532824859, 8765134842, 8765592506
Various Apps have been implemented to monitor and track persons infected with Covid-19 and Sample Collection and Testing Centres.
- Arogya Setu – For Monitoring and tracking of persons infected by COVID-19
- RT-PCR – For Collection Centres
- RATI – For Rapid Antibody Test
In view of lockdown and prevention from COVID-19, any citizen can apply online for Movement Pass from here ( e-Pass )
Workshops conducted for prevention and Risk Reduction from COVID -19
- Workshop conducted for preparedness and prevention of COVID-19 in the railway hospital of Gorakhpur.
- Workshop conducted for preparedness and prevention of COVID-19 at Airport of Gorakhpur.
- Installation of hoardings at public places and in each sub-division of Gorakhpur-focusing on prevention of COVID-19.
- IEC on prevention of COVID-19
- Sensitization workshop among stakeholders of Gorakhpur on prevention of COVID-19- focusing on Disinfection of Mall, Commercial Places, Public Places, Stations on 16 March, 2020
- Sensitization meeting for providing IEC, banner and hoardings to all the responsible sub-district officials of Gorakhpur for enabling widespread on measures for prevention of COVID-19 in Gorakhpur